2016 Suzuki C90 BOULEVARD
This 2016 C90 Boulevard is in excellent condition and runs great! Tires are great, paint looks good as well as everything else. Passenger seat included, windshield, and saddle bags as well. Come down and check it out along with our hundreds of other bikes in stock!
ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR MOTOR WORKS (Dealer #441A)
Utah’s largest selection of used Motorcycles/Powersports
Financing & Extended Warranties available
10% off all parts, service, and apparel with purchase
454 South 500 West, Salt Lake City • 801-839-3999 • www.abmotorworks.com
The Suzuki Boulevard C90T is powered by a 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine that delivers exceptional torque for outstanding acceleration in every gear. It also features fully integrated leather-look, rigid side cases and a comfortable passenger seat, all behind a large windscreen for remarkably comfortable cruising on the open road. With bold, classic styling, the C90T is also designed to capture attention whether you’re cruising down the boulevard or kicking back at a rest stop.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the 1,000 to 1,600cc class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum-alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- The four-valve cylinder head with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion e?ciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel e?ciency, and reduced emissions.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. This system – it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes – delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back torque limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth down shift operation.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 16-inch rear tire.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the bene?ts of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- The standard windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection. The windscreen is positioned and designed to provide ample wind protection at freeway speeds. With subtle Suzuki Boulevard styling, the firmly mounted windscreen offers protection without distraction. Wind buffeting is minimized by allowing just the right amount of air to pass above the headlight.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags are standard equipment with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity. Hard saddlebags are made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the leather-grain texture of the seats. They are designed as part of the bike, not as luggage add-ons.
- Additional touring-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank and shaft drive.
- Design engineers focused on creating an ideal rider’s triangle – footboards, handlebars and seat positions set to deliver classic control with outstanding comfort. The resulting wide handlebar, seat and low fuel tank shape add true comfort to the C90T's low-slung, relaxed look.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for long-range comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of di?erent sizes, and are well cushioned.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It’s stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- The design of the link-type rear suspension maintains classic hard-tail look, while keeping the ride low and producing a smooth, ground-hugging ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel and the long 65.9-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- A beefy 16" rear tire and complementary 17” front tire have wide foot-prints and are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a nostalgic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The multi-function instrument includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight and four bullet-style turn signals.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in x 3.98 in )
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc Brake
- Tires Front: 130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 US
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2560 mm (100.8in)
- Overall Width: 990 mm (39 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,675 mm (65.9 in)
- Seat Height: 720 mm (28.3 in)
- Curb Weight: 363 kg (800 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in x 3.98 in )
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc Brake
- Front Tire
- 130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless
- 1,675 mm (65.9 in)
- Seat Height
- 720 mm (28.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 800 lb.
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.